Sunday, March 1, 2020

Viking (Old Art IX)

Now here's a real blast from the past. One of my favorite drawings from the mid-2000s. In case you didn't know, I have a penchant for drawing plump pin-up girls. Something about a fat girl* with a sword is just exciting to me.



*So... a few people have said that using the word "fat" is not good. I adamantly disagree. There should be no stigma against it. I realize that the popular culture does stigmatize it and they are clearly wrong and stupid and need to be adjusted. So fuck 'em. Fat, plump, or whatever you prefer ain't a bad thing. Go get bent if you think otherwise.

4 comments:

  1. Why do I always have to get bent, man? Can't we all just get along?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cast Unbend. I roll 1d6+1 and get 5. You are unbent for 5 points.

      Delete
  2. Shit, where did I write down my current 'bent score'??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fat bottomed girls make the rockin' world go 'round! Curves are hella sexy!

    ReplyDelete