Saturday, February 29, 2020

Comments

I used to leave my blog wide open to comments, but there were so many spam posts from people selling garbage I had to change it to an approval-only setting. Then the shit stopped. So recently I decided to experiment and take the approval setting off.

BAM. Immediately I'm hit with tons of stupid posts selling shit. So we're back to approval-only. Such is the nature of this internet world.

From the back of the room: "You must hate America. Why can't a guy make a living spamming blogs to get clicks that invariably lead to scamming people out of money?"

TANGENT: Did I ever tell you how much I hate advertising? It's insidious. Dawna and I were recently watching Community on Hulu and it is almost more than I can bear due to the huge blocks of advertising we have to endure. Thank satan for the mute button. Also, now I somehow link happiness to a car. How did that happen?

Wanna buy a sundial?

No comments:

Post a Comment