Monday, November 25, 2019

Supercalla Character Sheet

Here is a Supercalla character sheet... for my Troika! RPG setting book of the same name. Space fantasy with a totally route 66 sort of vibe. I'm trying to keep this thing to 48 pages so I'm not including everything that might fit that theme, but it's got a lot of spark in it, I hope.

I handed the text to my sorcerous layout guy (Matt Hildebrand) after Andy Solberg took a scrutinizing gaze with his Monocle of Editing. I hope to have this sumbich shot out to the wilds by Xmas. It is not an elaborate endeavor, just a simple, fun little romp-kit.

And for some reason, motorcylces. I'm not even a cycle guy. Not sure how that happened but there are multiple biker backgrounds in this thing. In space, of course.

Supercalla!

1 comment:

  1. This truly looks like a labour of love, James. I may get in the mood while waiting for Xmas by watching "The Wild Angels" or "Werewolves On Wheels" one more time.

    https://youtu.be/YQDDGbSJN0o

    ReplyDelete