Wednesday, March 24, 2021

GOZR: Recent Events Table

In this post I showed a full page table of recent events to kick start a GOZR game. Somehow I fucking lost the page. I know, how in the actual FUCK do you lose something you spent hours working on? I dunno. But I damn sure did. I've scoured my files and backups and came up with nothing. So I must have not named this file correctly to begin with, then I deleted it thinking it was junk.

Shoot me.

Anyway, I did have a fairly robust JPG of the file and I managed to blow it up, tweak it, and added some cool bg graphics to spice it up. I think the result is better, though I'm still pissed at myself. As a general rule, increasing the size of a raster image is a shitty idea and you should never do it.

Kids, don't do as I do, do as I say.



1 comment:

  1. Ah geez. That sucks man. I HATE losing my data.

    In law school I lost my major thesis paper, nearly done, 4 months of writing. Something like 80 pages. I got a small extension, and wrote my face off, and turned in a BARELY passable 28 pages. Minimum was 25. I got a B- and was glad of it.

    I was trying to write a book on the topic, but after loosing all of that, I just couldn't go back to it.

    ReplyDelete