Sunday, March 24, 2024

Artists I Like: Bruno Prosaiko

It's a series!

Bruno Prosaiko is a Brazilian artist whose work I first encountered when I saw a pretty kickass character sheet he created. From that point I followed him on Instagram, FB, or wherever fine arts are served.

Bruno's work is stylized, as they say, and has a strong sense of design from composition to color choice (his color eye is fantastic!). I'm not sure what medium he works in. Possibly digital, but I'm not familiar enough to say. I think his colors are probably digital, but even that is not certain to me and I haven't done the research to find out because honestly all that matters is how incredible he is.

You can find him across the RPG universe (check out the covers of Knock magazine 3 and 4) and even comic books too










1 comment: