Monday, December 20, 2021

Kneebiter

Kneebiter, +1 Two-Handed Sword: 2d6 dmg vs. giants. On a critical hit, target is knocked prone 1d4 rounds and suffers -3 Morale until regaining their footing.

Kneebiter was used by the giant-slayer Uuldskol of Red Peak to defeat the master of giants, Zeektara the Cloud Rider, along with their nine sons and daughters. The battle lasted 3 days and leveled 3 great giant halls. At the end of it Uuldskol unbuckled his magic belt which granted him supernatural strength, placed Kneebiter gently in its sheath, and promptly died.

 

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Another nice weapon entry. You have a knack for creating interesting magic items 👍
    I can see how doing alot of these would be EXHAUSTING, not to mention too page consuming for your 64 page format. But I can dream of a whole catalog of such things cant I?
    Also, I am aware that there comes a point when an endeavor becomes more work and less art/fun.
    Anyway, I L❤VE this project so far and stand quite ready to heap useless/pointless praise upon your efforts! 🤣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love creating stuff like this. Honestly, the Doomslakers B/X Playbook won't look quite like this. These magic weapons will be in it, most likely, but perhaps as entries without as much art. I'm not sure yet. As you point out, that 64 pages would go fast.

      But I do plan to include them in Black Pudding #7 pretty much in this format.

      Delete
    2. Either or both would be cool.

      Delete
  2. These sword posts are really good.

    ReplyDelete