Saturday, January 25, 2020

Gary Con XII GM Shirt

Once again, I drew the Gary Con GM shirt for 2020's Gary Con XII. Once again, I probably will not be at the con. I wish it was closer so I could drive up for a day or so.

Anyway... here's a white dragon based on Larry Elmore's excellent con art! It was super fun to do this, as usual, and I'm proud to be a tiny little part of the thing I love so much. Thanks to Luke Gygax for continuing to ask me to do the GM shirts. I hope people dig 'em!


Here are some previous years' shirt posts:

Gary Con IX

Gary Con X

Gary Con XI

EDIT: I did a fifth GM shirt, the first one I did for the con. But for some crazy reason I have lost that art. There are no files to be found. I do see some images online of the shirt, which you can see below. This one was sketched by Jim Wampler, who was slated to draw the shirt. If I remember correctly he got too busy and I stepped in to help out. And now you know the rest of the story.


3 comments:

  1. This will be my third year travelling from the UK to Gary Con and the main reason I ran 20 hours of game last year was to get the shirt - I'm doing it again this year! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's super cool! I hope you have a blast. What kind of games are you running?

      Delete
  2. Damn! The whole reason to run a game at GC!!!

    ReplyDelete