Saturday, July 22, 2023

Don't Ask Me, James Why Do Ya Cuss?!

It's a god damn undead.

I have these mental partitions in my social media posting. On my blog and Twitter I just say whatever I want, fuck it. But on Facebook I tend to dial it back a tiny bit and I try to be more broadly agreeable. I think this is because I have family who follow me on FB (at least a few).

But I do cuss like a sailor at a whorehouse and I do it because that's just how I am and because I don't want to cater to children. That last part is very important to me. I do not do stuff for kids. I don't want children browsing though a lot of my stuff, though I feel like it's mostly completely OK if it happens. It's just weird. Kids have tons of cool shit, they don't need me. And I need to be as unfiltered as I can possibly be.

In fact, I need to be more unfiltered and unhinged than I already am. Why the fuck would I even self-censor at all? I'm not famous, I don't make much money doing art, and I don't have much clout to lose. When no one is looking you can do what you want, creatively.

I actually need to loosen the fuck up.

3 comments:

  1. Hey JV, just dropping a few words of praise here on your latest post.

    I downloaded Intruders by Monkeys Paw Press today and recognized your handiwork immediately.

    Nice cover my dude! 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. FukN'A you need loosen up! or get even more TIGHT! You got the goods kid! Whatevah way you want to take this boat, We are in like flyn.

    ReplyDelete