Monday, December 28, 2020

Website

I used to have my own website then I let it go because I wasn't doing much with it. But I figure it's time to get my own domain again so I can point people to stuff that isn't just FB, Instagram, or a blog. Maybe take this shit a little more seriously. Harrumph.

So I registered jvwest.art and I'm working on getting it setup. I went with Squarespace because it's been a decade since I dabbled in web design and frankly I ain't got time for bullshit. I need to draw and make games, not deal with fiddly code*. Code monkey I ain't.

Not sure when I'll make it live. I'm gonna work on it this week and see what I can get done. Kinda stoked, actually. It's a bit like moving into a house. But far cheaper and low risk and I don't pull a muscle.

*I spent hours tonight just making desktop wallpapers of my favorite comics and magazine covers and drinking Even More Jesus so don't let me preach to you about getting shit done. Holy shit this beer is 12% alcohol? This explains so much.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man is that barley wine? I used to drink a ton of that. I still love it, but gave up my boozing days. Better for my health.

    Of course, it is that deadzone between Christmas and New Years where nothing matters...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was imperial stout. Black as pitch. Sooooo goood. And I drank two tall ones before checking the alcohol content so I was a bit loopy that night. I'm not a heavy drinker, but I do enjoy it now and then.

      Delete