Saturday, March 30, 2024

Saturday Morning Art Rumble 2

Are you ready to RUMBLLLLLLEEE? Of course you are. It's Saturday.

Time to randomly select 5 drawings from my art folder and rate each one with some ♥s.

Rolling my giant obsidian 3000+ sided die... oh my goodness I can't include that one! JV, you are such a scamp. Put that drawing into the other folder. Let's roll again...

One of the great wizards! ♥♥

Fawn Rainchild. Unfair inclusion! ♥♥♥♥

Adventure location for Black Pudding 8. ♥♥♥

Bunch of weirdos. ♥

Zarp! ♥♥♥♥

Ok, we got another tie!

This is quite unfair because Zarp and Fawn are two of my oldest and most dear characters. How do I choose between my babies?

d20 vs. d20, of course.

Fawn rolls a 4... Zarp gets a 12. Once again, no amount of Charisma bonus is gonna help here. Zarp wins it... this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment