Saturday, March 23, 2024

Saturday Morning Art Rumble 1

Saturday mornings are very special to me. When I was a kid, they meant cartoons. As an adult working a Mon-Fri office job, they mean no work. In any case, this is sacred space. I think I'll celebrate Saturdays by posting some of my drawings, old and new, because I don't post consistently enough on this blog.

This week, I'm going to roll my 3000+ sided die and randomly pick a 5 drawings. I'll give each some ♥s for giggles. I was gonna make it a whole contest thing but there's no way in hell I'll maintain that over time. I know myself too well. But fuck all that, let's ROLL!

I got 754, 794, 2925, 1809, and 2533. Oh god I'm scared. But here we go.

♥♥♥


♥♥

Oh... the 2010s era JVW. Lots of catgirls. ♥♥♥

Title header thing for a GOZR comic I didn't finish. Yet. ♥♥

Everyone loves a good Zarp! ♥♥

Oh damn, got a tie! How to break it?? The only fair way is to do a roll off. Graveyard Catgirl vs. Back Scabbard... Each rolls 1d20...

Oh snap! Catgirl got an 11 and Back Scabbard got a 18. Shit, even with her +3 for Charisma she can't beat him. Back Scabbard for the win.

 

1 comment:

  1. Back Scabbard is a banger so I get why the dice gods swayed it that way. I like this idea for a series of posts!

    ReplyDelete