Saturday, May 4, 2024

Saturday Morning Art Rumble 7

RUMBLE!

Ladies and gentleworms, welcome to the DOOM SKULL DOME! Here I will select a handful of my own drawings utterly at random and rate them with little hearts. The one that gets the most hearts is the fuckin' winner. Ties are settled the same way they did it in ancient times: a d20 vs. d20 roll off.

GO!

♥♥♥♥

♥♥☻

♥♥♥

♥♥♥

♥♥☻

♥☻

 Oh! This fight was quick and decisive, with PX4 just annihilating the competition with laser fire and recitations from boring Kant tracts.

The clear-eyed will have noticed that this week I introduced a new feature: the smiley face. The smiley does not count towards heart count, but is only there to let you know that I find the image fun or funny in some way that isn't relevant to how good it is, in my eyes. In theory, I could have a drawing show up that gets one heart and a shitload of smileys because the drawing sucks but it's monumentally funny to me.

Have a great Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. Is the "Arrival" pic supposed the be Rom, the Space Knight?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I think the story title in issue 1 is "Arrival".

      Delete