Sunday, April 20, 2014

Trolls, Labyrinths, and Weird Dice

This is my gaming blog. I design RPGs (The Pool and The Questing Beast) and I write RPG materials (Howler module). I run games frequently and these days I tend toward old school gaming, especially D&D.

I'm currently running two ongoing campaigns. One of them is a Dungeon Crawl Classics game with a party of characters that are 90% chaotic (as are their players). The lone lawful character is the thief...go figure.

My other campaign is a Monday night online game using Labyrinth Lord, my choice of poison for old school gaming.

I'll probably post game notes here that are meant, more-or-less, for my players. If you happen to follow the blog for some strange reason I hope you find these adventure notes entertaining in some odd way.

Game on.

No comments:

Post a Comment