Sunday, April 20, 2014

Frimmsreach Campaign

I run Monday night game over Skype, for now. And it's going great. I use Labyrinth Lord + Advanced Edition Companion with a proper helping of house rules to get the kind of gaming experience I really want. I think my players are enjoying it...they haven't sent me death threats or stopped showing up yet. I must be doing something right.

The current adventure is set in the frozen north of my campaign world of Yria. In this region an ogre-like race of humanoids called the Norg are the dominant people. The party of PCs are traveling to the great city of Frimmsreach, ostensibly to help a young barbarian couple find a relative who was sold into slavery by his own father.

At this point there are two PCs:

Gul'Daryh (pronounced gul-dar-UH) is a Half-Elf Ranger/Elementalist who was raised in the wild northern forest of Pricklewood. The Elementalist is a class that comes from the excellent Labyrinth Lord supplement Theorems & Thaumaturgy, which I highly reccomend.

Sparruu is a Gnome Cleric/Thief, of the Miana Musina tradition. This is a trickster god of my setting. I'll post the full write-up for the Miana Musina Cleric a bit later.


Now into the game...

No comments:

Post a Comment