Friday, November 27, 2020

Uncovering Treasures

For your edification, here are some things I found when digging through my storage boxes a couple weeks ago. These things have been on ice for two decades in most cases. Some of them I probably picked up randomly in the intervening years.


The Dungeoneers, 1986. I don't remember buying this. I have never looked inside its pages. Not even when I ran across it Sunday. Too much to do, no time for play. Will revisit.

I have plenty of copies of Ape Entertainment's Omnibous... because I had a story in it and I picked up extra copies. I really need to do something with these.


I had a Zarp comic published in the 90s. Twisted Gate was the publisher. 





Before Pickle Rick...

From my friend Steve Coffin.

I have a bunch of these art portfolios!




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. There are so many more. So many many more. I have more random comics than I realized. Like... not runs or complete series. Just random issues of random comics I must have grabbed in bargain bins over the years.

      Delete