Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Supercalla Cover Art

As I said once or twice, I'm writing a Troika! space fantasy setting. At first it was to be called Zoa, which is kind of a larger broader title. Then I went with Hellion Cross, to focus on one little region. Then I shifted a bit and now it's a space highway called the Supercalla. Hellion Cross, being a large location on the highway, may get its own book later.

Anyhow... here's the cover art! I really loved drawing this one. It's one of those examples of an idea popping into your head fully formed and then falling down on the page without much effort. And I like that.


4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to this! I hope it's as madcap and wondrous as it sounds! I for one could use the break a hearty bit of escapism provides!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This project sent me on a Science Fantasy kick, down the rabbit hole I went through DCC's Purple Planet, Carcosa, etc. But on Drivethrurpg I came across a project that I think you might really like!
    https://www.drivethrurpg.com/m/product/278089

    Looking it over it's definitely on the sexier side of OSR products. The art is hit or miss but its entirely illustrated by the author which I always love to see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah! He's been working on that project for a long time, posting little bits here and there. I didn't realize the book was out. Definitely something I'd like to pick up!

      Delete